Friday, February 20, 2009

3 Things...

Three Things that Scare Me:

1. clowns

2. sharks

3. dying



Three People Who Make Me Laugh:

1. my grandma

2. Steve Corell

3. my mom



Three Things I Love:

1. shoes

2. coffee

3. books



Three Things I Hate:

1. rude/selfish people

2. bad drivers

3. violence



Three Things I Don't Understand:

1. why people from out of state just assumes that I live like the people from The Hills, The OC, etc.

2. why people judge on the outside first

3. why drivers don't put on their blinkers when changing lanes



Three Things on My Desk:

1. ipod dock

2. computer

3. water



Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:

1. catching up on the latest gossip

2. answering calls at work

3. working on documents



Three Things I Want to Do Before I Die:

1. visit Austrailia

2. visit every country in Europe

3. drive across country and visit every historic place



Three Things I Can Do:

1. make creative things (candles, scrapbooks, etc.)

2. cook

3. multi-task



Three Things I Can't Do:

1. eat meat

2. see far

3. be mad (I hate being mad at something or someone)



Three Things or People I Think You Should Listen To:

1. my dad

2. the ocean waves (very peaceful)

3. the survivors at the Museum of Tolerance (their stories will change the way you think and appriciate things in life)



Three Things or People You Should Never Listen To:

1. people with useless information

2. Rosie O'Donnel

3. gun shots



Three Things I'd Like to Learn:

1. how to sew

2. more about interior designing

3. how to snowboard



Three Shows I Watched as a Kid:

1. Recess

2. Full House

3. The Wonder Years



Three Things I Regret:

1. moving out too soon

2. not spending more time with my grandpa

3. doing something that I should've done before and then listening to my dad tell me "I told you so"

No comments:

Post a Comment